The 2650A series of compact, light weight and cost-effective spectrum analyzers are for quick and precise signal investigations, especially away from the bench. At a weight of only 4 pounds (1.8 kg), these instruments are by far the lightest full-featured handheld spectrum analyzers available, yet they deliver performance and features comparable to a full-size bench spectrum analyzers and can operate up to 4 hours on a single battery.
With their ease of use, measurement flexibility and unmatched portability, the 2650A series are an indispensible tool for engineers and technicians who conduct field measurements in the 50 kHz to 8.5 GHz range.
- Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of wireless communication systems such as
W-CDMA/CDMA, GSM, WLAN, WiMAX and Bluetooth
- Frequency response measurements of passive components such as RF cables, filters, and
attenuators (2652A only)
- Detection of signal interference and undesired emissions
- TV and broadcasting
- Antenna alignment
- Electric field strength measurement with dipole antennas (order M401-M406)
- Magnetic field strength measurement with magnetic field probe (order PR 26M)Type your
- Impressive 4 hour battery life; easy-to-replace rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Fast sweep speed, minimum 10 ms, to help locate and identify elusive, transient
- DANL (displayed average noise level) of -127 dBm
- Built-in tracking generator to rapidly determine transmission characteristics of 2 port
devices (model 2652A)
- Large easy-to-read color display, 640 x 480 resolution
- Measurement functions: channel/adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, electric
and magnetic field strength
- Convenient Auto tune function
- PC Software for remote control and documentation of measurement results (included)
- Conveniently store measurement results and screen shots in bitmap format to USB flash drive
Copyright © TesterStore | Test Equipment
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Unit 503, 5/F., Tower 2,
Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway,
Admiralty, Hong Kong.
TesterStore has over 35 years experience in the test equipment.